Register authority online
Published 29 March 2023
Important Information before you proceed:
This request form should only be filled out if you are looking to register your authority on behalf of your customer and you have a signed Letter of Authority.
- We will check your address against that held on the FCA Register. If you want to provide an alternate mailing address, please contact us.
- You should only complete this form if you are a regulated Financial Adviser. Once your authority is registered, you’ll receive a full policy summary.
- This form isn’t suitable if the policy is a former Barclays policy or a Trust Based Pension Scheme policy.
- You can only complete this form for one policy at a time. If you have more than one, please submit a separate form for each policy number.
- Commission payments may or may not be payable for servicing agent changes. If there is any commission due, we will pay it to the details we already hold. If we don’t have any details on file, a cheque will be sent to your registered office.
- We may contact you if we require additional information to process your request.
- Once you have submitted this form, we will send a letter to the policyholder(s) to confirm the authority has been updated.
I need to contact you as I can't use the online form
Our online service is the quickest way to tell us what you need. However, if you’re unable to, you can call or write to us:
0800 073 1777
+44 1952 292929 (from overseas)
Monday to Friday (not including bank holidays) 8:30am to 5:30pm
Write to us